Tuesday 16 April 2013

Psy is not a Gentleman

Well, it is true looking at the video..lol

In short, I don't love it. The music isn't something I would voluntarily play and the video was not funny..my humor is weird so there's that. For me the whole thing felt like recycle. I always like familiar things but Psy Gentleman felt like a bag of ideas that I already know.

I would have stop watching at the part where Psy unties the bikini string, because that's borderline offensive for me. I only manage to finish up to end without seeing behind the scene footage. BTS stuffs are something I avoid..I rarely watch bloopers.

After a while, the video reminded me of Nice Guy video by NigaHiga, KevJumba and Chester See. That was good. Maybe I get their humor more than Psy version. Psy was being rude in a way I can't laugh about. It's like laughing at someone falls down, which is mean.

I know why GaIn was selected as a cameo but I wish she didn't. It reminded me too much of Abracadabra (I know that's the point) that I can't help but to compare it. Why not go all out by inviting all of BEG members? Why only GaIn?? Is it necessary to include all Infinity Challenge members? I don't watch the show so I can't relate. Haha and Jae Suk was good but still meeeh, seen it.

For me, I think it could have been done better. I think Psy had all of these ideas that he wanted use and I would say to drop some ideas. Mostly stuff that reminds us of Gangnam Style.

1 comment:

Nyasha said...

I’m not shocked how quickly this is getting popular since everyone was loving Gangnam Style last year. Happy Gain is in the video but I sort of wish all of BEG was in it too.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...