Wednesday 29 June 2016

Doctors versus Beautiful Mind

I wished these dramas are not on the same time slot but if I had to choose, I would probably watch Doctors live and Beautiful Mind on the reruns.

Now that the high school love story is out of the way, I can comfortably swoon over Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye together. I never thought their chemistry would be so good. Based on description before the drama premiered, I had some reservation with the pairing because I remember watching Kim Rae Won acted when I was still in school! He is like an ajusshi to me. Park Shin Hye is of my generation so I thought there is no way this pairing would work. 

I wished the high school love story serves as a nostalgic memory.. but watching it so real made me feel uncomfortable. Never mind their real age gap is 9 years, a student is a minor and the portrayal should have a clean clear line.While I'm so happy to see the progress being quite fast, I thought that reunite is still lingering a bit inappropriate.

But both are legal now so I am just going to forget that.

As for Beautiful Mind...sigh.

I'm willing to overlook inaccuracy because I'm not a professional. However the methods used in the dramas is a bit overboard and dangerous is an understatement,

I'm watching out of curiosity, it may turn to be the most ridiculous medical drama. 

There isn't one character I'm attracted to. I never quite like Jang Hyuk and Park So Dam character is my least favorite type. She has no sense and acts rashly. I can't get this type of character. I think her character is just very messy. 

The biggest problem in this drama is that I tend to forget which side character for which drama.  I also don't like both are neurosurgeon. So many department...yet both choose neurosurgeon.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...