Friday 30 September 2016

Jay Park Appreciation post.

Jay Park has been releasing all this English track and I'm loving it. He sounds great either in Korean and English but I get really excited for the English track more because I can understand the song instantly.

All I wanna Do



This song is such a feel good song. I imagine my self playing the song at the yacht or beach because of the fun vibe. However the lyrics though are not kids friendly at all. I don't mind it, because it's in true Jay Park essence and he is that kind of guy to sing such song. This song is also my current ringtone to tell you how much I love the song. I still get a kick out of it whenever my phone rings because while the part I have as a ringtone is pretty tame, the song is explicit. All I wanna Do is be Tinashe so I can hangout with the hommies at their section. hahaha


I Don't Disappoint



Another sexy song by Jay Park and as the lyrics goes "expect nothing but the best from me" this song definitely won't disappoint if you're looking for a song that sets you into that special mood. *winks.  The song is just full of the sexy vibe and Jay Park level of confidence is through the roof. He isn't shy at all to admit all this in the song. For me, the song does sound a little too sleazy in some parts because of his intentional singing technique but the song itself is body roll goodness.

Aquaman



When I first saw the title, I get apprehensive. I wasn't sure this was going to be the vibe I'll like. I was wrong. The song is very chill and breezy, I guess perfect for the beach festival? I don't know because I'm an introvert. lol The lyrics are actually cringe worthy. My expression when hearing the lyrics is like I just tasted lemon.

"Let me call you mama, cause we about to make a baby"

and

"Before I go put it in, let me go down underwater just like a fish"

erm yeah. I find the lyrics too much. It's like knowing his style so figuratively, it makes me blush. I do like the song though and I ashamed to say that I can't exactly stop myself from listening it.

Me like Yuh



I'm not quite familiar with this English version because I listen to the Korean version that feature Hoody more than this one. This song doesn't sound like the usual R&B sound, this leaning towards EDM genre. I used to dislike the genre for the unnecessary sound effect but lately I don't mind. Maybe that's Dean influence on me. He likes to play around with sound effects a lot so I just somehow got used to EDM. That being said.. I don't fancy the song as much. Not that it doesn't suit Jay Park, I just felt like the song is just trendy and AOMG is probably experimenting. I think it is great that musician make an effort to dabble into other genre. Music is more than just being stuck to one genre.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...