Friday 23 December 2016

Weekend drama Check In

I'm currently watching both SBS Our Gabsoon and KBS Wolgyesu Gentlemen Tailor Shop (hereby known as Laurel Tree Tailor) which are weekend drama that typically have 50 episode. I'm currently at 30+ episode and I just want to a quick post on what my impression so far.

I don't have a preferrence.. I just watch both drama without any insight. I'm familiar with the setups of big family, a bit of surprise here and there but nothing too extreme. Just enough to keep being interest going. 

Our Gabsoon got me pulling my hair.. not literally because I love my hair. I think the drama is trying to push all of my buttons. I have zero empathy for Gabsoon's mother. I think Go Duk Sim is a lovely actress but somehow she plays all the types of mom I like to hate. I just want to stop her for being so ego. The aunt is the worst character in the drama. Why does family drama like to make the aunts the worst?? Gabdol was a jerk but slowly he's better now or I would have drop the drama.. I wouldn't want to continue watching the drama if he wouldn't change. Gabsoon looks promising now too and I hope she continues with her small business. I want people to change their bias against cleaners. They are doing a noble job.. no need to take pity on them. 

I'm particularly holding on for this drama for Lee Wan charactrer to get better. I want something more from him because I think he can do better than this. He is too much in the background. I also rooting for JaeSoon to be happier. She's a great person, I wish people would appreciate her more. She's too good to be left out.

Lee Dong Guk and Jo Yoon Hee couple is the most boring couple right now and because they are the main couple, I have to suffer through their scene a lot. I skipped all of their scenes. My favorite couple is "Ah Choo" couple lol. I find it funny whenever Lovelyz song Ah Choo is being played. Hyun Woo is such a cutie pie. I really hope HyoSang and Ji Yun would break up because I don't want Ji Yun and Hyun Woo to be in an awkward position. 

Right now the drama is hinting that Ra Miran character might be sick (I haven't watched the latest episode yet). I hope they wouldn't go into that route. I don't want to be emotional! She's the boss of making the show fun! I think the grandparents are the cutest old couple. 

I hope both of the dramas don't try too hard and just stay as it is. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...