Monday 16 October 2017

Chief Kim Review

I tend to avoid office theme drama because I can't relate and I think it's hard not to compare to Misaeng which was THE drama to watch if you're going to watch an office theme drama. However Chief Kim is not the drama that want to be like Misaeng. It is a drama of it's own right.

Namgoong Min plays the titular character, is not an ordinary chief, he is all wacky and proud of it. He is the reluctant hero of the drama. His words are as refreshing like sparkling cider, his action is uniquely brazen. 

The lines created a buzz in Korea so this drama received a lot of attention. It garners a good ratings and so I was curious of the drama. I'm writing this months later from the last episode so my memory is a little hazy. I remember that I had a good feeling of this drama, 

It's an easy drama to watch, it has elements of mystery but the main point of watching this drama is for the crazy antics of Chief Kim. The bromance game is weak because they are enemies but it's there! Kim Jun Ho was my favorite 2PM member and seeing him playing the villain was a little odd for me but I'd say he did a great job. 

I probably would watch the drama someday just to refresh on it. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...