Wednesday 18 October 2017

The Best Hit Review

I think this is Cha Tae Hyun first time being on behind the scene and on the scene? As a fan of 1n2d, I had to watch this because PD Yoo Ho Jin is directing along side with Cha Tae Hyun! Yoon Shi Yoon plays the main character and various cameos by 1n2d cast also made this my must watch.

For a first drama, it's a good drama..just that I've seen a lot of drama and this is mediocre at best. Time travelling aspect to solve a mystery did nothing for me. I wasn't curious at all. My biggest problem is the romance. I want to ship but it's just a weird dynamic. Humor is there, but unless you watched 1n2d, you might miss some of it.

The dysfunctional family is fun to see, I love seeing a grandfather doting on his granddaughter. I wish the Alzheimer story was left out, it was unnecessary because it felt like Alzheimer was used for humor in a way?

I think if the story focuses more on one thing, it would be better. It tries to tell a lot of stories hoping that one might pull a heartstrings. It's like a weekend drama forced to be a weekday drama. This is also my first drama that is 30 mins long. I hate this format! 1 hour format is easier to follow!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...