Monday 16 October 2017

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

From the title, it sounds like a superhero movie right? but the drama is more than just a story about our heroin, it's filled with a lot of cute moments and thriller. 

Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik has really good chemistry together and shippers will have a great time because their scenes are a lot. It's a little cringey for me but I'm sure a lot of shippers' heart loved every moment. The comedy is funny, especially because there's a lot of comedian cameos,

I love that the woman in the drama are the stronger figure but there were complains about domestic abuse with Bong Soon's parents. I take it as a comedy...because er, then what Bong Soon did looks like violence...you know what I mean? 

The ending though.. hahaha. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...