Monday 16 October 2017

Update~!

This is what happens when you haven't blog in a while...more update post than the actual post.

Last year I have been really diligent in writing drama review but this year I have been slacking off big time. I just don't find the inspiration to write as much. I do watch a substantial amount of drama, not as much as last year but quite a lot than I have expected. I'm not sure how to review a drama that I have watched months ago but I will try to remember. I'm not sure which drama is the oldest!

Music wise, I just don't feel like writing. There are good songs, but nothing made me sit up and write. I enjoyed a ton of songs from Produce 101 S2! JBJ is about to debut! Rainz just debut and Wanna One is about to comeback and I have not even review ANYTHING. GAWD.

Life wise, my life is pretty mundane.

I should not have the excuse not to blog more often.

Okay now this update is done.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...