Monday 12 May 2008

ELF, Cassiopeia and V.I.P.

Fan Club or FC, is a common thing in Korea.. if you're a newbie in the Korean wave aka Hallyu, ELF(EverLastingFriends) is Super Junior(SuJu) FC, Cassiopeia is Dong Bang Shin Ki(DBSK) FC and V.I.P. (Very Important Person) is Big Bang(BB) FC..

dancing out

dbsk red devil

Big Bang Alley

basically ELF official colour is Sapphire Blue and Cassiopeia is Red..while V.I.P. doesn't have official colour because all colours are taken..hemmm i don't know..about it but i like them as grey..Fans like to use balloons to cheer their idols using balloon with the official colours as for BB fans, i think they're using bandana.. emm, you're probably wonder why i'm only talking about these three groups..because i'm (un)official member of ELF, Cassiopeia and V.I.P. !!! i like to be "official" but i'm not korean and i've been searching for official fanclubs in Malaysia for months...haizz...

uuh anyone wants to start please do contact me!! LOL
emm suggetion from me..

Chunnie Bunnie FC..
official colour= white and pink
official mascot= bunny!!!
official no. = 0

bunny yoochun
i'm just crazeee..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...