Friday 30 May 2008

Haengbok? Yeah rite...

T_____T Lee Soo Man is making me depressed..
lol you might say "WTH is LSM is?
LSM is the "father" of SM Entertainment, the company where artist like BoA, DBSK and SuJu comes from..

Mann.. i seriously don't know what is in his world..

"a new SuJu subgroup! SuJu H"

and the "H" stands for Happy..lol what a random word..
Seriously this isn't my ideal subgroup..NO Hannie! i mean Han Kyung..
and the members are SuJu T add Yesung minus Heechul

SuJu T
super junior t

Minus Hee Chul
heechul

Add Yesung
yesung

i'm just soo sad..
my ideal subgroup is
1. Han Kyung (leader sub dancer)
Photobucket

2. Dong Hae (main dancer)
donghae

3. Si Won ( sub vocals)
siwon

4. Kyu Hyun (main vocals)
Kyu 3

5. Eun Hyuk (main rapper)
eunhyuk

and the name? SuJu B (Super Junior Best)
LOL! just random...lol but isn't my choice waaay better than LSM choice?
and don't get me wrong i love all 13 of them just this five members are my favourite!

i found this one cool picture!
Super Junior Mafia

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...