Monday 12 May 2008

Girls' Generation

tiffany

tiffany

Girls' Generation or better known as So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD), is a nine-member all girls group..
hemm, me being an avid supporter of SM Artist, of course i have to(relunctantly) like them.. :? why i'm relunctantly?..LOL because i'm jealous..yes..bloody jealous of them!! they have DBSK and erghh my boys SuJu as their sunbaes(that's mean senior)!! LOL i bet a lot of people out there are jealous but they don't say it out loud like me...LOL, so far.. i don't know the FC name or colour...it can't be pink..(althought it really suits the group) because The Grace(another SM Artist) take it..

csjh

speaking of The Grace.. wonder where are them..probably in Japan... Honestly i don't like Korean trying to venture other market eventhough it actually does promote Hallyu..but i miss them being in Korea!!! Yeah.. i wanna see YooChunnie in Korea!!!!!! U wah!!!

cry
me crying...

anyways.. let's hear my fave song from DBSK, written and composed by Chunnie
"Holding Back the Tears"

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...