Friday 13 November 2009

1.59PM

I have not seen and Do not want to watch 2PM New MV.

Today, Friday the 13th is the day where 6 members of 2PM will perform on Music Bank and I will be watching to see Hottest reaction.

My stand is to boycott.

Jay didn't made an appearance regarding the comebacks and I will believe that if I support 6 member group..it means betrayal.

sounds stupid? It's just the way I am.

I don't want to believe in rumours, I need to see my own eyes that Jay say he wants us to support the group without him.

I will keep on waiting until it's 2.00PM!

Update!

I can't even go through the whole performance. I just skipped.

Khottest decide to boycott buying the album and I'm all for it. Since I already can't buy them, I'll just not listen or watch.

I just read about the comments posted by international fans claiming the idea is stupid or doesn't make sense. It makes a lot of sense to me! I know what they mean but I realize my feelings just can't.

Let me tell you what I feel, I don't understand why can't they wait for Jay before making a comeback. It makes me think that this is about the money because no album, no work means no money! JYP does not only have 2PM under them, there's Joo and 2AM why not make them have a comeback?

If you're worried about the rest of 2PM out of job, they can do featurings or take time to study. Why must you work them now? I just keep thinking about the money. Unity is very crucial for groups.. I can't enjoy seeing someone absence.

Why should I support 6 members? I have no reason for myself.

Don't keep on saying on behalf of Jay, you have not meet him or spoke to him! You don't know how he really felt and neither do I.

I have more reason to NOT support.

If 6 members are successful there might be a possibility that they won't care about Jay's return. Jay presence won't be significant if they're doing fine. I don't want to see that coming!

I wish I was never a 2PM fan but I can't escaped.

JYP, you're tired of waiting? I'm not.

2 comments:

Pasira said...

im 50/50 boycott hehhe

JACQ said...

I don't think it's really up to them, the actual person to blame is JYP and not 1:59. I do admit though, their latest single is sure missing that certain oomph.. and we know perfectly well that oomph means what right? Sigh.. Still waiting patiently for Jay's return.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...