Sunday 9 January 2011

Double the Untouchable

I'm all about the idols but there's so many idols to chose from I can't make up my mind. I decided to blog about Untouchable because I'm so excited that their new single "Only One" was No.1 on the charts! I meant to blog about "To Make a Fuss" earlier on as well so why not? Here's my thoughts on them.

"To Make a Fuss"



I'm not sure if The Action has recovered from the accident but I was mad that the anti accused him of doing that to gain popularity..seriously that's low! I saw him on the stage with Sleepy and though he was at the sides, He's freaking cool! This song is slightly comedic but I like it. I haven't heard it enough to love it but I will eventually because it's Untouchable! What I do love is the dance, it's so fun and I like following to their choreography plus the short "Sorry Sorry" parody was a nice touch! This guys knows how to have fun! :D

"Only One"



I have heard of Mellow before, it's on my playlist but I have no idea she was that pretty! She should be famous! ehehe Back to my favorite rapping style, this song is an instant love! The MV is too simple but hey simple is good. I can't wait to see them perform this and I would love to see them perform with Hyosung this time because Hyosung has a nice vocal too! Untouchable should do a song with Zinger too..or did they? I need to see the album list now!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...