Wednesday 12 January 2011

MPV Review : Secret Shy Boy

Yes, I know I'm really behind in reviewing and I shall be on track because I'm on a holiday for 5 months! ahaha..but I'm trying to keep myself busy soon so this isn't a promise okay? I choose to do this review because I know Secret had a hard time doing this song but I think they pulled it of well. I got to applaud at their determination!

Music


After the do bop do bop part of the intro.. I hate the high pitch part. If it wasn't Secret, I probably stop playing. Thank goodness it was short and Ji Eun voice comes in. Just from the vocals alone I can't tell who's who.. which is why I don't like high pitch voices. I'm glad they didn't use auto-tune for this. I totally didn't expect a rap part but it was nicely done without being awkward in such a lovely bright song.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance


Without looking at the video, I could know who sings. I prefer this a lot more than the recorded version. I don't like the intro much but the guy part was a nice touch to it. I enjoyed this performance thanks to the loud fan-chants! OMG, all the fanboy was awesome! I wished I was there. The choreography is fun and bright, love it!

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Video



Perfect for their theme, the colors were beautiful and lovely. It's a vast difference from the previous single, it good to see variety from them. I wished the storyline was stronger because it seems like it emphasize more on disliking bad boys rather than chasing for shy boy. I want a shy boy to be the main character. The dresses in this video is pretty and lively so this concept is really great for this song.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall success : A

Credits to : TS Entertainment
Reviewed By : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...