Tuesday 11 October 2011

Step by Kara




To be honest I wasn't looking forward for Kara's comeback. One, because Super Junior was scheduled for a comeback too and while I do love the girls personality, it doesn't translate the same with their music. I did have fun on their previous songs but I don't know if I can expect the same thing.

The first time listening, I stopped half way because it was too colorful and the song was similar to what they had promoted before. There is the return of the "shriek"... probably it's Kara signature but it's only fun for one time.

Just like all their previous song, this song eventually grows in me and why not? It incorporated the catchy beats and infectious hook which is the perfect formula of Kpop. Their vocals are still lacking in some areas but this isn't a ballad song and I don't care much. It's a fun song that brights up your day.

These girls had troubles in the past but it seems like their friendship is still on, I hope they don't attempt to the same anytime soon because it's not going to work. I would like to see growth from JiYoung, all the other magnaes are improving each day and it seem like Jiyoung hasn't changed much. The company should considered making a sub-unit, that would be interesting.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...