Monday 10 October 2011

Kpop Meme 2!

Your favorite k-pop guy group : Super JuniOR. *rise palms
Your favorite k-pop girl group : Secret... I want you back you back~
Your ultimate k-pop guy bias : What is this..SuJu la..
Your ultimate k-pop girl bias : I'm not bias over girl groups
Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group: Life couldn't get better..Miracle!
Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group: 3 years 6 months
A k-pop song that makes you cry : Aish.. I can only think of Tohoshinki's singles..oh wait, Don't Say Good Bye is in Korean.
A k-pop song you know all the words to: All..? Probably SuJu Miracle.
Your favorite k-pop performance : ALL 13 SuJu on Stage.
A k-pop dance you’d like to learn: ALL..ALLL!!!
Your favorite k-pop music video : Miracle by SuJu
The very first k-pop song you ever heard : Rain's coming down from the rooftop...I'm Coming by Rain.
A k-pop group you dislike and why : Rainbow...because A'St1 disbanded.
A k-pop song that makes you smile : HaengBok by SuJu
A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss : I miss all 13 SuJu.
Your favorite k-pop lyric (and a translation) : Into the World by SNSD
A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling : Pass.. I lub my real brother.
A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling : Pass.. I like being the youngest.
Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group: Don't remember...It's been a long time since I watched Entertainment Weekly.
Your favorite picture of your guy k-pop bias: Micky Yoo Chun
Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias : Choi Soo Young
Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group: Sorry Sorry repackaged album picture
K-pop idol who you think is underrated : Untouchable. For goodness sake, I want them to win an award.
K-pop idol who you think is overrated: 2PM
Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist: IU's I need a boy.
Your favorite dance battle : Shin Dong is jjang! I know EunHyuk is the best in SuJu but I like Shin Dong more.
A k-pop song you never get tired of : You probably noticed it already but it's SuJu's Miracle.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...