Thursday 20 October 2011

SNSD The Boys reaction

Please view the video on YouTube, although I'm pretty sure you already had. :D

I hate looking at teaser because I always got the wrong guess, especially SM teaser but looking at the gorgeous promo pictures, I had to peek..LOVE THE FREAKING DRESSES! When the full MV was released, I watched the English version first since I kinda like BoA's Eat You Up in English.. it can't be that bad right?

Bad mistake.It was so awkward to listen it in English. That includes Jessica and Tiffany. SeoHyun lines is sooooo corny. "I know live is a mystery, I'm gonna make it history.." LOL. It rhymes but ugh. I can't grasp what they were singing but I guess it's just awkward for me. I understand Engrish, but I think I need to see the lyrics.

Teddy Riley produced it and it definitely sounds like it. I can imagine RaNia singing the song and it's a bit cruel, but RaNia can't make this No.1 like SNSD does. It's not about the fanbase, SNSD can afford to do it better. What I don't like about this song, it lacks that Kpop flavor. Maybe it's the language?

So I watched the Korean version, have to say I like it better. The girls sound noticeably comfortable and I don't find it awkward during the rap part too. The MV is the same, just different language. The sets are gorgeous too! I love the rose petals set and the sand..

Sunny looked amazing, if I ever will cut my hair, I want to look like her. I'm upset SooYoung returns to long hair but she still looked amazing. All the girls looked phenomenal. Yuri dance break was drool-worthy. The way she dance on the sand is just stunning. Glamorous should be the IT look for girl groups. I know it's hard to sing and dance it a dress but I am crossing my fingers that the girls will perform with those stunning dress. PLEASE? :P

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...