Monday 14 May 2012

EXO Planet part 1

I think I just fall in love with this group. I never really expect to love them this much. I mean, I am SM Town fan, but to watch EXO vids all day everyday is nuts. Especially so that I don't even watch every single SuJu vids. I still love SuJu though.

When the teasers comes out.. I think I only had watch one...by accident. I make it a point to NOT watch any SM teasers because it's very deceiving. I lost count how many times I have been disappointed. When "What is Love" was released, it was an instant love.

I just love the whole vibe of the song because I can tell Yoo Young Jin produced the song. It totally is SM vibe! It was my jam for several weeks. Though it still didn't make me learn their names. I prefer Korean version because of D.O.'s voice. Perfect!

When History comes out, I thought, Meh..sounds like any other group can sing this song. I was less interested but I thought the song sounded better in Chinese. Up to this point, it's a tie!

My internet connection was limited so I only watched MAMA two weeks later and I was blown away. I love them! I watched all their showcase and interviews. I thought MAMA is perfect in both version. Although it's really a hard song to sing, it's really an interesting concept. LOL I am embarrassed on their behalf every time they have to explain their powers. Don't worry boys, it will be over soon.

Let's break it down, EXO is divided to two sub units, EXO K for Korean promotion and EXO M for Chinese promotion. Both sub units consist of 6 members.

Since I am Kpop lover, I'll introduce Exo K first. All of them are younger than me.


This is Suho, the leader of EXO K. Suho means guardian..LOL his real name is Kim Joon Myeon. My first impression is that he looked like TaecYeon or Jay of TRAX..I have a hard time recognizing him.


His name is delicious (no offence!) BaekHyun aka Bacon. He is the lead vocalist meaning he had the second most lines. His voice is somewhat similar to D.O. but it's different after 100th time listening. LOL
If I were to give him a nickname, it would be chameleon. ChanYeol always looks different! I barely recognize him in TaeTiSeo's Twinkle MV. He looked so innocent in What is Love and then looking so badass in MAMA. He's the rapper but heh, he sure is pretty sometimes.
My favorite D.O.!! I have no idea what D.O. stands for yet..his real name is Do Kyung Soo which by the way Do isn't a common family name. He is the main vocalist, which I am happy..hehe more lines for him please! I think he has the strongest visual out of all EXO..yes, not Kai..he's recognizable because he had so many teaser and wears bright colored outfits.
The face of the group..for the first time, I don't agree on this. SM face of group are usually really really handsome and pretty. I am not saying Kai isn't handsome just really weak to be the face of the group..especially so because it's SM. He looked like his best friend, Taemin and dances really well too!
The Magnae! He is the youngest of all EXO. I had a hard time recognizing him too especially so he looked like his best buddy LuHan. I think the pointer is his nose. His nose is cute! haha To be continued.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...