Tuesday 15 May 2012

EXO Planet part 2

And so I continued.. I didn't really want to separate the post but it's too long for my liking. I've watched almost all of EXO M interviews so I know them more than EXO K. I wish to watched them speaking more Korean and perform more but I'll settle with various interviews. My favorite interviews are Youku and Yinyuetai interviews because Youku host is such a cute fangirl and in Yinyuetai interview, EXO K was mention! So let me introduce the members of EXO M!

My favorite member of all..BAOZI! Okay his real stage name is Xiumin. He is of Korean nationality but I thought he was Chinese at first! He looked Chinese, but he's Kim Min Seok. I love the fact he's still talkative despite the language barrier. He's slightly older than me but I don't call him Oppa. He's March and I'm October. :D


Pretty boy Luhan is also the same age with me, April Baby! He celebrate his birthday after debut so that's awesome! As mention before, he looks like Sehun..if you don't look properly. He is Chinese, from Beijing but he feels very Korean. I've heard him speaking Korean and I thought it's pretty good.


Opps. A gif image..nevermind la. I thought he looked kinda mixed? Kris Chinese but had studied in Canada. He auditioned in SM Global and is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean. With that he was chosen as the leader. He had trained for four years and is the rapper of the group. Oh and he is the same age with me, November baby!
No question. Lay definitely looked Chinese. He plays music instrument like Chanyeol but that's about it I know about him. He rarely talks in interviews. I wonder if he's shy or something but according to the other members he's pretty 4D. (meaning weird) Like Kris. he has trained for four years too.
I wonder for a while why was he chosen to be in EXO M..but then it makes sense since his voice suited well in Mandarin. Chen's is actually Kim Jong Dae. I think he's still awkward with Chinese so he speaks less but at least he sings well.
He is the most like me. We both have panda eyes. LOL. He introduced himself as Kungfu Panda! LOL more like Wushu Panda actually. He is trained in Wushu since young and is heavily promoted as martial arts idol. Despite his panda eyes, he is a softie. I have a soft spot for crybaby..lol

 BONUS Oh glorious hairs! Pre debut video.
 

Kris and Tao

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...