Friday 18 May 2012

Which company for Kpop Star?

In my humble opinion.

Top: Baek Ji Woong, Baek Ah Yeon, Lee Ha Yi, Lee Jung Mi, Kim Na Yoon
Bottom: Park Jae Hyung, Yoon Hyun Sang, Park Ji Min, Lee Michelle, Lee Seung Hoon

Congratulation to Kpop Star winner, Park Ji Min~! As the winner, she could pick whichever Big 3 company she wants. Currently she hasn't make the choice, so I'm on the edge of the seat. I think it's either JYP or SM. While YG is an awesome company, based on the company style..YG isn't her style. She initially auditioned for SM, but I feel that she probably works better in JYP. I love the dedication of Park Jin Young of her talent..but in the end, it obviously her pick.

The second place, but nevertheless cool Lee Ha Yi, in case you don't know..her name is pronounce "Hi" as in the greeting! Such a cool name! She audition for JYP, but I'm pretty sure YG wants her badly. I don't know if she's SM style but it'd be cool to see her in a group.

As for Baek Ah Yeon, she's very versatile..so I don't mind which company she joins. I really think the Big 3 should try to recruit her. She can do anything and it fits right. I'm not sure which company she audition..She's the biggest surprise for me as I didn't really paid attention of her in the beginning.

No doubt, Lee Seung Hoon will join YG. YG would be stupid not to recruit him. He even lives next to YG building, talking about serious dedication yo! I'd be mad if he only works in the background because I want to see him more on TV!

Despite all the hype, Lee Michelle was never one of my favorites. There's nothing about her that makes me excited over. It's not that she's not pretty or not talented, it just she's overrated. She auditioned for YG but she seems good in JYP too. I'm not sure if SM likes her..but she's definitely a soloist. Perhaps it's a high time for SM to debut a soloist?

For the other Top 10, I don't have any opinion.. they could possibly join a total different company. Park Jae Hyung might be good in FnC (FT Island and CN Blue) or Loen (IU) but maybe not YG? Anyway I hope for more quality idols in the future so that I can proudly acclaimed I'm a big fan of Kpop.

UPDATE
 SM does not recruit anyone YEAH.. JYP has Park Ji Min, Park Jae Hyung and Baek Ah Yeon. YG recruits Lee Ha Yi, Lee Seung Hoon, Lee Michelle, Lee Seung Ju and Lee Jeong Mi.

Polaris recruits Kim Woo Sung and T.O.P. Media recruit Park Jung Eun

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...