Tuesday 15 May 2012

Kdrama talk

Currentky I'm watching Rooftop Prince, Fashion Prince and My Husband got a family.

The list of drama to watch is long..I don't have WiFi connection so it's not exactly ideal to watch videos. I don't have enough money for Kdramas either because I am buying Kpop CDs. Kpop can make you broke.

Mostly my drama fix are from TV. I used to watch daily evening dramas but not anymore, I'm tired of it! Usually I want it to be over by half through..so I no longer keep up with it. However I broke the record by watching Ojakgo Brothers. I watched midway but it still good, there's so many flashback in Kdrama. I anticipated the follow up, My Husband got a family. It's pretty well done drama I have to say.. Usually I spot some quirks in Kdrama, but so far it's okay. Although like all the other long episode drama, I hate the every-body-is-related. I really like Kim Nam Joo portrayal of YunHui and I love Tomboy couple.

My ultimate bias Kpop person, Micky YooChun plays the lead role in Rooftop Prince. I do like this drama but it's so embarrassingly funny. This kind of humor is not my type. I am so curious about crown princess death so that basically keeps me going. The time travel concept is fun and I am intrigued by the love lines. I am more interested in Joseon era..so I hope they could go back soon.

Fashion King..is so and so for me. I love Yoo Ah In but I don't get the plot or Choi Anna's character. I really hate unnecessary character that only prolongs the drama for no reason. Like in Please Take Care Captain, the whole adoption captain story is totally unnecessary. For once, I don't care about the love line..rather I want to know more on how the underdogs succeed. Unless the writers loves a twist, I pretty much know who ends up with who. I hope the whole plot about love lines will be scrap because I don't care. I just want Gayoung to take back her parents company. Heck, it really doesn't have to be Gayoung becomes famous worldwide or worse marriage.

 It's good to see idols acting but let's give newbie actors a chance. All of these 3 drama I'm watching has an idol. In My Husband got a family, MinHyuk of CN Blue plays Cha Se Gwang, In Rooftop Prince, it's Park Yoo Chun playing the lead as Yi Gak and Fashion King we have SNSD's Yuri as Choi Anna. Love Rain has Yoona and Man from the Equator has Siwan. Idols are a lot these days..I want them on stage more. ZE:A hasn't come up with a great single lately..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...