Thursday 21 June 2012

Kpop secrets

If you're looking for secrets...it's not here, I'm just writing about my view on it. Please read HERE for secrets.

Who doesn't like to read secrets? I stumbled on Allkpop forum on the link posted above and it got me jaw-dropped. Some quite believe able but I choose to believe maybe 50%? The trouble is I can't get the image out. LOL

I realize that Kpop idols are not exactly the person portrayed on TV. It give me the sense of reality, but still some of the secrets posted are nasty. I hope it's not really true but hey, what do I get anyway. If there's any Kpop secrets I would want to know is whether they smoke or not.

I know it's their own right whether to smoke or not but I had always dislike smokers. I am not going to be blinded and say I don't care whether they smoke or not. In the first place, I don't get why people start smoking.

And I know what i-netizen would say..but isn't caring for their health is part of a fan's job? Yes being a smoker doesn't define oneself but the fact you started smoking when you already well aware it's damaging is kind of the point of this argument.

Is there any secret I don't want to know? Yeaahh like relationship rumors. Kpop these days filled with relationship announcement..thank Ji Hyun Woo shi~. As a fan, I'm suppose to respect idols' private life but heck I don't care. I'm like Korean netizen on this issue. Like when Se7en announce his relationship, his fanclub members got out..lol Of course, if it's like 1st generation idols..I do wish them to get married. It's all about the timing.

Secrets are meant to be secrets so choose to believe less than 100%. Gossips are very popular in Korean culture. That's how Kdrama rolled. One gossip can make believe to be true.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...