Thursday 21 June 2012

I'm loving Teen Top's To You




I only have listen once...wakaka. I just want to write a review. It sounds okay, so hence the title. Teen Top is one of 2010 debut I liked. I'm pretty impress with Andy's group, he did a good job so far. The group is getting better with each member having their lines except Ricky...maybe next single? I wonder why they don't utilize their voice well..it doesn't sound bad.

I don't know what's up with Kpop lately with all the "wooo wooo" . Personally I'm not a big fan of it, which is why I don't enjoy 4Minute Volume Up and Sistar Alone. This time Teen Top and Brave Sound team up again, it definitely sound like Brave Sound.

My favorite part is Niel's "It's like Maeil Maeil Everyday ya~!?" However I don't get the whole "To you To you now.." it sounded more like "Do You Do You"..

I'm not sure if I would listen to this song over and over but it's not a bad song. Possibly by tomorrow I would be repeating Niel's part.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...