Friday 22 June 2012

MWV : Wheesung (휘성) ft. Ailee (에일리) - They Are Coming



Speechless. This is just so breathtaking awesome.

I knew that Ailee was somewhat great but I didn't really follow the hype of it because well, I normally don't follow solo. I first got to know her through Dream High 2 and unfortunately it's not a really good drama. Her single Heaven is great but not my style...Then I watched her in Immortal Song 2 and MIND BLOWN.

Her stage present is no rookie, it's like watching a seasonal veteran on stage and I don't think I'm exaggerating. Again, today I was looking for something to blog about..and this song appeared on the related video list.

Wow. As sound the music played, I was like AILEE? RAP? woah. She sound so smooth and natural. I normally hate unnecessary random sound but her "Love" was so engaging. Wheesung is awesome as usual..he was actually one of those vocalist I didn't like before because I'm not a big fan of deep voice but as I listen to his song more, I just grew to like it.

I wished I had listen to this earlier on but better later than never. The video is mehh as in the plots but watch it anyway, it looks amazing!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...