Thursday 21 June 2012

I'm loving Ali's I tried everything



 I was searching for good Kpop..I usually just listen to my bias because there's way too many Kpop singers these days..I choose to listen to my bias only. EXO was great but I got bored..I need something new. I stumble on Ali's video on Youtube..I thought "Why not?" she's great in Immortal Song 2". BOYYY I fall in love.

The first song I listen to was "Don't Act Countrified" feat JunHyung. It was good but then I listen to this song, I just love it. The moment I heard her voice, I just got teary eye. I don't know why..is it the familiar piano or her voice, the whole intro was so sad. Her voice has a character, it's like she brings her voice to life. Her voice control? Amazing. She has both clear and husky voice. It's a voice you won't get tired of listening. 


The song is sad. The intro shows her weakness with almost whispering tone. As the song progress, she sounded like she was crying for help. I can tell she's feeling apologetic in the middle part. Gaahh..I can't say anything more, the more I listen to this song I just feel so sad.

If you're feeling happy, stay away from this song. If you're already sad, maybe this song will make you cry even harder..oh gosh..I feel so blue.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...