Friday 18 January 2013

2013 Kpop wish

This post is a mixture of prediction and expectation of what I think will happen this year. Do not take this as a referrence at all. I've been a Kpop fan for years so it's not wrong to do this!

Prediction
1. More idols

Despite what expert might say, idols bring more cash than any other type of Kpop singers. This trend will not die. My proof is that even VIXX and Nu'est who are barely recognised in Korea are invited to an award show here in Malaysia. International fans tend to notice idols more than other artiste. 

2. More sub units, solo or collaboration from idols

Yeah, I know I'm late because there's 2 Yoon from 4Minute and Infinite H. I always like the idea of sub unit, but so far nothing that makes me go crazy over. Solo from idols did well last year and if I can choose anyone to go solo, I pick Niel from Teen Top because he is talented to bring out the whole song alone and I think it's time to show his personality. For female, I think it would be great to Song Ji Eun of Secret to do a comeback. Oh of course, Hyorin of Sistar would be great as solo too! 

Wishes
1. Self produced songs by idols

I'm not that fan who searches for translation for every Kpop song I love. I want to understand the song through music itself. Idols are often criticize for lack of input on the music production and I hope they can attempt to put forward their hearts out.

2. Reunion

I take any kind of reunion! I just want to see part of Kpop history that I missed out. I'd like to see DJ DOC to make a comeback this year, they had a controversy last year..I'm not sure if it has resolve but it will be great for them to comeback in midst of a lot of hoobae. H.O.T. has always been a popular topic in reunion but I say....unlikely. It will be great to watch one performance in any music show.

All these are predictable..let me throw in a big one.  Maybe a new idol couple? I think Super Junior should be starting to reveal their relationship. Another one, I think we will see more contract problems like Block B.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...