Friday 18 January 2013

Dramas Currently watching

KBS
Monday - Friday
Cheer Up, Mr Kim

I didn't need to think much whether I want to watch this or not because Kim Dong Wan is starring it. He is my bias in Shinhwa! I have not watch his other acting gig but I felt that his character was written for him. Either that or he is sure a good actor! I like parts of the dialogue that I can relate to. Some parts can be predictable but it's can't be avoided. I'm still watching this because I want to know how Cheolryong find his brother and how HoKyung overcame his anxiety. Please let him overcome it writer-nim!

Sat- Sun
My Daughter SeoYoung

I was going to full blog about it but it's not easy. Whether I will blog it or not, time will tell. I watched this because of the director. I've watch his past drama, Master of Study and Brain which both I loved and he tends to use his favorite people..sort of. I notice it was the same people I saw in Brain in this drama. I like the actor, Shim Hyung Tak whom he has work with in all 3 dramas and the director seems to like doctors a lot. It's these little facts I love when I watched the drama. The drama hit 40% rating which is HUGE. I kind of hate the whole secret theme but I'm still watching this because I want to know how Park JeongAh character falls in love with Shim Hyung tak character and how Lee SangWoo opens up to HoJeong.

Mon- Tues
School 2013

This drama is a franchise of a popular old drama that made many A-list Korean drama actors of today. I watch it mainly because I want to spot potential big star of the future. I was also happy for Choi Daniel and Jang Nara reunion since Baby Faced Beauty. I'm still watching this for Choi Daniel and JangNara couple to blossom and cute friendship stories.

Wed-Thu
Jeon Woo Chi

bluuur...might drop this soon. Sageuk (historical piece) are not my thing. I'm sorry Cha Tae Hyun. You're a good actor no doubt, I just don't like sageuk that much.

SBS
Mon - Thu
Tasty Life

I know this drama got cut in the end but I just started and I don't know what to expect. I really like Lim Chae Mu in Unstoppable Wedding sitcom. There's a cheating plot and I hate it. I might just drop this for that reason alone. Right now I just fast forward their parts. I'm still watching because of the Lim Chae Mu's tomboy daughter.. Korean scriptwriter don't really know how to write for tomboy character well.. I wonder how this one will turn out. 

Mon - Tue
Kings of Drama

So many reasons to watch, Kim Myung Min is one of my favorite actor and finally a Choi Siwon drama I could watch! I have not watch his previous drama. I've seen World Within and On Air, which I did like so I know I would like this too as well. I have read the ending so   I'm no longer watching because it has spoilt for me. I might watch it later on but I thinking reading recaps is enough.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...