Wednesday 13 March 2013

I'm loving Nu'est Yobeoseyo 요버세요

The title is in Korean because they have a different song with the title Hello. Yup, way to confuse the international fans. A little info, you greet someone in person with Ahnyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요, but on the phone, you say Yobeoseyo.

The members are quite young, apart from Ren, I didn't find any factor that makes me want to learn more about them because I don't have much space in my brain for all the kpop idols. I still at least try to listen once of their song. Yeah, finally a song I like!

I'm more of a dance ballad fan than faster song so this fits right for me. The thing that caught my attention was the choreography, it was different that usual with all the props and more interaction with background dancer. Haha, to be honest..all I wonder was how they were going to Random Play Dance to this song. It's a popular segmen on MBC Weekly idol where idols have to dance on spot to song that are randomly play in different parts.

I don't know the members name yet but their vocal were good in the song, I was attracted to the first guy who sing. His voice totally capture my attention. I guess he shines better in slower song because I hardly notice him before. I'll check other past video to be sure.

Whether you like ballads or not, do give the performance video a try.. The choreography is fun to watch. I would skip the MV.. It didn't do much for me.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...