Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jealous of Eat Your Kimchi

I wish I could stay in Korea and do the things they do. Their fans are crazy, they give gifts like they're Kpop Idols and get super welcome at the airport. Wow. I am so jealous! I wish I could ask for donation for my own studio, and buy a photobooth so I can play with it all the time. I wish I could interview all those Korean Celebrities.

I would definitely troll my fans by creating a Kpop Chart and not choose the no.1 sometimes because I can. I can criticize English usage in Kpop MV while still use spellcheck on my blog so I won't call the fans "guise". I'd skipped call idols in different name though because I respect B1A4 and Beast.

Maybe I won't call my shows in random acronym because it's plain silly. I'm not an English Teacher but Wonderful Adventure Now Korea, Food Adventure Program For Awesome People and Open The Happy doesn't sound right.

Simon and Martina, if you read this.. You both are such lucky people. I'm jealous of your achievements. I hope that if you decide to move to Japan or open a Cafe, you don't ask for donation anymore. Maybe get a loan from the bank or ask for potential investors. I know it's not my money but hey, let's not be too greedy. Just a friendly advice.

If you're still wondering why fans are pissed off when you decided to choose one of the Top 3 instead of the usual No.1 video, Kpop fans are dedicated people. Kpop fans would do everything so their idols can win on the charts. Imagine how they feel when they did so much hardwork so you will review it and then you decided not to review because you don't like it. It is an offence to their hardwork. Let me say this, your viewers gave you this comfortable life. They have the right to say anything.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...