Tuesday 4 June 2013

JYP out Brand New Music IN!!!

I'm on roll! Woot! 3rd post of the day!

So I read BN_Music tweet today and it says "JYP......" I'm like "wtf do they need to talk about JYP?" Before actually trying to read hangeul. I clicked on the article and yes! I shouted for joy literally as I try to understand the Korean article.. San.E is in Brand New Music!

If you follow my twitter, you would know how I react.. Hmm. Yeah, go check out my twitter @HallyuSurfer #selfpromotion

He released "Rap Circus" MV today and WARNING IT CONTAIN CLOWNS! And harsh language..:D

I hate clowns but I can watch it because it's not in person. Lol It's fine to skip the video, it's pretty cool editing but what you got watch is the subbed version provided by thehiphopLE on YouTube. Just read the translation and cover the rest...if you're scared of clowns. Kekeke

Anyway the lowdown is, he definitely dissed JYP.. I am assuming he referred the company as "Zoo" and he also hated his past project as he said to forget all the nickname because he is starting fresh with "Big Boy". Hmm. I can't say more, I probably got lost in translation since I am not sure if he dissed GD or not.

Welcome to Brand New Music San.E! Woot I am happy for you! JYP is going down! Woohoo! I told ya! Ahem, yeah. I left the JYP fandom since JaeBum left. I knew JYP was trouble. Don't know why you join JYP anyway, the company forces you to go JYP style all the time.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...