Wednesday 26 June 2013

I'm loving Verbal Jint featuring Troy Bumkey Walking in the rain

Despite hating rain, like the actual raining not Mr. Jung Ji Hoon. I like rain related song. My favorite is One Way's Rainy Days and Beast's On Rainy Days. Speaking of which, I really hope it rains in South East Asia, because we got bad haze over here. Thankfully my area had some rain so it isn't as bad as other area.

I didn't really know about this song before clicking the video because I didn't understand their tweets. I thought VJ was just supporting Bumkey's Bad Girl..Ahaha but this is awesome, great rapper and great vocalist, I had this great feeling about this whole song.

I wonder who produced this song, it felt like Primary or Zion.T kind of production. The music is rich with musical instrument without being redundant. I love the smooth transtition of Verbal Jint's rap parts and Bumkey's part. I know this is is VJ's song but I'm more biased towards great vocals of Bumkey. His voice control is playful yet classy.

I do love Rap but I'm not really good in commenting about it. Verbal Jint do work well with any artiste, I have not heard any collaboration of his that doesn't sound right. It's his deep voice that stood out in any collaboration that makes him a good rapper. I find girl rappers weird..only a few I can enjoy like Yoon Mirae and Miryo..the rest, are kinda meh or plain bad.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...