Tuesday 4 June 2013

Officially Loving Geeks

Better late than never. After Phantom's last stage, I didn't have any song that I really love. EXO was disappointing..I mean, I love watching them on stage but the song got to go! Music Bank was not too fun. I feel like missing an episode wasn't a bother.

Anyway, I watched Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook on Sunday and I come to learn more about Geeks. I love their single "How Are you" so much, so I anticipate the performance. They didn't perform it but I like their talk part. Hehe the origin of their group is interesting.Through online. yup, it's the new era. Hehe For the video, kbsworld on YT has the video in subs!

Their breakout song "Officially Missing You" sampled Tamia's song of the same name. I was too busy fangirling other idol at the time but it's my current jam now. I prefer this version than with Soyu.. it just sound a little bit more fun. I think?

As for "How Are you?" I saw their performance and loved it. The song is cheeky and fun. I love the whole vibe of the song and the lyrics are so current. The last part is spot on! The boys voice tone is a little high and it made the song so much brighter.

Although I do like Wash Away, it wasn't my favorite because I like seeing the happier side of Geeks rather this mellow side. It's no bad just, they looked better playing around the stage than being serious. Normally I prefer songs like "Wash Away" but Geeks is an exception.

They're currently in WA Entertainment which is cool! Because it's Phantom label too! I am slightly blur about it but yeah.. Phantom is in WA Entertainment beside Brand New Music.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...