Monday 10 June 2013

Random Post

I got have those random post sometimes.. You probably curious what's my other life is.

I had a personal blog before..but since my life is pretty much dead, I stopped blogging. I don't have any interesting event to share and if there is, it's too personal for public view.

Time flies by without notice. I'm scared but I can't wait for next year to start already. 2013 seems meh. Plus, next year is MY YEAR! The year of Horse! Though, usually it doesn't mean good luck. Nevermind, it will give good luck those next to me!

May has just ended and pheww! Wasn't it a busy month for weddings? So many invitation and many Kpop celebs are getting married as well. I didn't attend any since I hate weddings. I don't know..just the atmosphere is not my thing. Lot's of meeting distance relative, those I will only meet during wedding. I just don't get the Kadazan culture of inviting everyone connected.

It also means the end of Kaamatan or Harvest festival. My least favorite holiday because I'm not pretty (pageant contest), not talented (singing contest), sore loser (traditional games) and not a drinker (lots of booze). I'm so not Kadazan, my ancestor would cry. Sorry. this child of yours can speak more Korean than Kadazan.

I've been studying Korean.. Alone. I got so many books on Korea. Ahaha that's all I buy these days. I just purchase Lonely Planet travel guide on Korea. Hmm maybe I should have bought Seoul guide instead, but it's okay can watch Korean travel shows with ease. Lol

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...