Wednesday 14 August 2013

I'm loving Phantom I Already Know (다알아)

I didn't have to blog, You Already Know that I love Phantom! (Didyouseewhatidid!) I blog this as soon as I heard it. I'm such a fan.

The MV though.. Makes me jealous! I really wanted to go the concert so bad! I still remember the date. OH so jealous. If I couldn't go to their 2nd concert, the universe hates me. A little trivia, the clips are contributed by the people who went the concert! Awesome!

The song is so short though, like less than 3 minutes. It's enough to captivate me but I wish it was longer..more Sanchez's adlib. The teaser didn't have Sanchez's part..was mad and now the song is short? Arggh.

Sanchez and Hanhae voices, omg it's like eating honey, very sweet and good for you! Kiggen, that deep voice is like velvety creamy sweet cream. It's lunch time when I wrote this. I'm sorry. I've read the lyrics translation, I'll have toothache right now, it is even more sweeter. These guys are so romantic. Have you read Like Cho Yong Pil and Come as you are lyrics translation? Any girl that marries them in the future, I'm so jealous. All mistakes are forgiven. Like seriously.

Could they be performing this? I'm not sure because they didn't promote Come as you are, but I'm excited anyway. I'm excited for anything Phantom!

P/s Happy 1st Anniversary Phantom! Phantomism for life!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...