Wednesday 14 August 2013

Untouchable - Call Me feat Andrew Choi

It seem unreal that 2 years has passed and my boys are back from military! Haha I really did "survive" 2 years without their new music. Their last single "You You" was a fun upbeat song and made me wanting more. Now back with "Call Me" with Kpop Star 2 Top3 finalist, Andrew Choi. This song was produced by the talented Andrew Choi himself.

The song begin with soulful RnB vocals by Andrew, makes you drawn in slowly. The rhythm is easy on the ears and I always had like Andrew's voice.

I get happier at Sleepy's and The Action rap parts, I almost teared a little. I miss these guys. I'm not an expert on hip hop, but I love the way they rap and their voice are always great.

I hope for more songs by them! Where's Hwayoung by the way, not the female Hwayoung.. His voice was great, too bad he's not always promoting.

I wrote this post last month, forget to post it up as I got busy in the middle. I didn't watch them perform this song. I wish TS spend less time on BAP and focus more on Secret and Untouchable.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...