Wednesday 14 August 2013

You in my arms

Even with just one album, the late Yoo Jae Ha is a singer that many talented singers of today still talk about.

It was on Immortal Song 2 episode on Yoo Jae Ha that makes me want to share his talent. It was a great episode. I highly recommend to watch Ha Dong Kyun's performance.

The arrangement was apt for Ha Dong Kyun but it didn't stray too far from the original. Gilgu Bonggu harmony was just perfect. I really love the combination of their voice along with Ha Dong Kyun. I was impressed with his last performance on Immortal Song 2, but this performance was even better and umm he won! SPOILER! Haha

The lyrics are poetic, it is unfortunate that Kpop only had one album of him. Do check out his album!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...