Thursday 19 December 2013

HallyuSurfer Top Kpop of 2013

I know a lot of Kpop idols and Korean hip hop but it's seriously hard to take time to listen all of them. I need that extra motivation to try listen to new stuff because if I like a song, I want to hear only it until I'm sick of it. I did like a lot of songs this year that isn't on the list because this is TOP choice, not list all likes. 

Here is my list in random order

BoA - Disturbance
Dream Girl - SHINee
Symptom - SHINee
Trap - Henry feat Taemin & KyuHyun
Goodbye Summer - f(Krystal,Luna, Amber) feat D.O
Growl - EXO
Baby Don't Cry - EXO

My favorite track from SM is Goodbye Summer. I love D.O.'s voice in the song and I thought the composition is sweet. Baby Don't Cry is also a favorite, been obsessing with the song since I got the taste of it from their showcase and the full version was perfect. I adored Chanyeol's rap part in the song! 

If it ain't Love - Verbal Jint feat Ailee
Walking in the Rain - Verbal Jint feat Bumkey
Like Cho Yong Pil - Phantom
I already Know - Phantom
Dutch Pay - Phantom
Did not say anything..- BNR feat Ann
Shaken - BNR feat Sanchez
Attraction - Bumkey feat Dynamic Duo
What you want - Kanto feat Sungkyu
Where did you sleep? - San.E feat Verbal Jint & Swings
Breakup Dinner - San.E fear Sanchez

I'm having a hard time to select favorites....BNM definitely step it up this year! I think my favorite is Bumkey's Attraction BUT with San.E version!  Dynamic Duo version is good but I prefer San.E rap. The song is just my style, it's perfect! I'm a Phantomism, I'd put the whole Phantom Theory mini album on the list but heh..that's too bias. I didn't like Come as you are and New Era as much. The latter, I'm trying hard to forget! Breakup Dinner will be the song I will remember for a long time along with Like Cho Yong Pil.

Call Me - Untouchable feat Andrew Choi
Vain - Untouchable feat Koonta
False Hope - Song Ji Eun

I didn't like any B.A.P. song this year so none of them. I love my Untouchable boys, so definitely on the list. I love their album too! I would blog about it someday. I wished Secret stop singing cutesy or sexy concept. I just want something genuine from them like Song ji Eun solo work. 

Black - G-Dragon
Who you - G-Dragon
Do You Love Me? - 2NE1

Taeyang is back but Ringa Linga isn't my style. Seungri's solo did nothing for me. I'm not into weird stuff. I mean anything too abstract isn't my thing. Which is why the list is so short. I'd be excited for Akdong Musician and Winner next. 

How are you - Geeks
Give it to me - Sistar
You don't know love - K.Will
Bounce - Cho Yong Pil
Love is - Lim Jung Hee feat Baechigi
Because you're here - Supreme Team feat Crush
Two Melodies - Zion.T feat Crush
Love Me - Seo In Young feat Gaeko
Day By Day - MYNAME feat D.O.
I am Sorry - Lee Jung
Turtle - Davichi 
Be Warmed - Davichi feat Verbal Jint
Because of Tears - Ailee


I did like Wash away by Geeks but I prefer the fun side of Geeks. How are you is such a fun song and the lyrics are great! I don't particularly like K.Will's voice, I usually dislike deep voice but I enjoyed his latest single a lot! The song has a meaning that I could relate to and I enjoyed the composition. E-sens left Amoeba Culture so I wasn't sure if the song was released this year.. Wow things happen quickly! It's a shame that they didn't resolve the problem better. I was starting to like the dynamic of Supreme Team. I guess it's pretty obvious I love male singers or rappers better. The lack of female on the list is so depressing. Whatever happen to female power?


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...