Monday 16 December 2013

My thoughts on Secret Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is always a popular topic, but usually I don't blog about it because my main passion lies in the personality and music..not appearance. 

Initially my reaction towards plastic surgery is unfavorable. I couldn't comprehend why would anyone go through voluntary surgery. As time goes by, I accept the culture. I feel that it's not my body, why should I care so much. I think if anyone who does plastic surgery feels better for themselves, go for it. It's more important for you to be happy.

Looking at Secret performance of I Do I Do on Music Bank got me disappointed. Not only they return with another cutesy song but they looked totally different. Sunhwa and JiEun did look similar but I can barely recognize HyoSung and Zinger! 

I really hope they're happy with the plastic surgery result but omg.. This is a group I know even before debut got me confused. "Who is this new group?" It was really bad. I'm a fan of Secret, I should be able to recognize them. 

Here I am still hoping to see the potential of Secret to be revealed. Why can't we get something like Song Ji Eun solo works for Secret???

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...