Tuesday 31 December 2013

HallyuSurfer Total Random Awards

2013 is such an eventFULL year that this post took me days to do proper research. I mean, this is MY award, shouldn't it be simple? There's just too many things to talk about. Some other categories are in their own post. 

Most Shocking News Award
Kim Tae Hee and Rain Couple
Se7en massage room scandal
Go Young Wook Scandal
Propofol usage scandal
Gambling scandal
Choiza and Sulli scandal
Ailee nude photo leaked
Park Si Hoo scandal
Son Ho young attempts suicide

Maybe I will do a special post only for Couple news complilation because it's too many to put it on this list. Can I just post every headlines? This year was a good year for gossips. So many things to talk about. Gambling scandal is something I don't think is a big deal but it is illegal in Korea. It affects a number of people in the industry, didn't they learn from Shin Jung Hwan???  With the news of Kim Tae Hee and Rain couple broke out, it spurs more scandal as Rain was still in military. Add Se7en and Sangchu to the mix, celeb soliders are axed. Propofol usage scandal affect celebs I don't really follow but the amount of usage is so high! I hope the celebs reflect on their mistake. For me, the most shocking is Choiza and Sulli scandal, it was so shocking.. That day had 2 other relationship article but everyone was talking about them. The pictures were circulating everywhere.

Best Drama
School 2013
My Daughter Seoyoung
Secret 
I can hear your Voice
Suspicious housekeeper
 
I watch even less drama this year. I got really busy this year and no time for Kdrama marathon. I'm  a Kpop fan, it's hard enough to keep up with comebacks...so yeah, Kdrama got neglected. Overall, it was pretty forgettable. I meant the one I watched. Heirs is very popular but the storyline is too ridiculous, it might kill my brain. I can't handle EunSang tears. I stop early and supported Secret instead. For me, the surprise of the year is definitely Secret, I wanted to avoid this drama but i felt engaged towards Jisung, Hwang Jung Eum and Bae Soo Bin. I want Hwang Jung Eum to win Daesang please! I also loved My Daughter Seoyoung, such a nice drama that made me reflect a lot. If Lee Bo Young won daesang, I would have no problem. Let there be co winners! If somebody else won...would have been disappointed.

Best Gag corner on Gag Concert
Dugeun dugeun ( Badum badum)
Nom nom nom (Three Friends)
The king of ratings
Real Dictionary

A lot of my faves got axed. Huhu! I'm especially sad of Real Dictionary because I enjoyed learning Korean culture through it. I like clever gag corner! I used to like Why we don't need man, but it's predictable. Yellow sea also become boring over time, I think they should alternate Hong Sun Mok with other gagmen. My absolute favorite is King of Ratings! I enjoyed it so much, and pretty sure anyone who loves Kdrama can laugh along to it. Hyo In and Munjae couple in Dugeun Dugeun is so sweet, I can't wait for these two babo to date already! 

Best choreography
B.A.P. - One Shot
SHINee - Dream Girl, Everybody
EXO - Wolf, Growl
SNSD - I got a boy
Nuest - Yobeoseoyo
Crayon pop - Bba bba Bba

For someone who can't dance, I'm sure hard to please! I've seen a lot of impressive dance  choreography, it really takes wow factor to make me impress. I dislike overly sexy dance so none of them in this list. Looking at you Trouble Maker and After School! Yes, the song is ridiculous but Bba Bba Bba choreography is cute!! There's so many key pointers for the dance, it's just fun to see the dance. I think SM choreography always top, I love all of their choreography this year. 

Top 10 Kpop Loves
10. Sistar (down 3)
9. B.A.P (down 5)
8. SNSD (up 1)
7. Untouchable (up 3)
6. Verbal Jint (same)
5. San.E (NEW)
4. EXO (NEW)
3. Bumkey (NEW)
2. Super Junior (Same)
1. Phantom (same)

Not on the list this year are SHINee, Secret and Beast. I am surprised that EXO is no where on the list last year. I guess because 12 is better than 6? I must be 멍 at the time of writing because Untouchable was on list. They were in military! My boys are back, and I am waiting for moree good music from them! I didn't know how much I love San.e, but I do love all of his release this year, hit after hit and of course, Break up Dinner was my favorite track of the year!  Another new entry, Bumkey! Eversince I got to know his music, I just fell in love with his voice. He has a great music sensibility, the way he plays with his voice is just perfect. I have yet to find track by him that I didn't like. SuJu is inactive right now, focusing more on Japan release (I don't support Japanese promotion..ain't got time for that!) and individual activities but I am bias. Despite being disappointed with New Era, Phantom is still top on my list for 3 awesome sweet song, Like Cho Yong Pil, Come as you are and I already know. I just going to forget about New Era. Erase from data.

Happy New Year 2014!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...