Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Suspicious Housekeeper

I have mixed feelings about this drama. I feel I should enjoy this drama a little more because it's different from the usual Kdrama but it just felt a little flat.

There are bits of parts that I love, but it comes in tiny details. I love how the second son deals with bullies. It's very admirable to watch his story. I wish the mother didn't commit suicide, I could understand parts of it but it's a really difficult topic that needs more attention than just come in a short conclusion. The side story for the father's affair is just annoying. I skipped all of it. The first son's story could have ben elaborated more, I think he has an interesting character to expand more. 

The push and pull on whether Bokneo is going to be the mother or not is annoying. I particularly do not enjoy the fact the kids wanted Bokneo as their mother. I understand that they love her but their mother just died. It feels like it escalated too quickly for them to accept Bokneo to be their mother. I had maids all the years of growing up and never once I thought any of them as a parent replacement. The fact they never call them mother makes me wonder even more. The very first step of accepting is calling her mother and they just skip that part. 

Seo Ji Hoon is good looking but the whole plot seems so funny. I don't think the writer really know what to do with the whole mystery behind Bokneo story. I find the police detective even more ridiculous. Don't use logic on this because it hurts mine. 

In all I enjoy bits of it and seems a good drama to past time. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...