Monday 9 December 2013

Mirae's Choice / Marry Him If You dare

Omg, this drama is definitely another BIG. It has so much potential to be great but grr, can somebody torture the scriptwriter for me? It was a torture to watch but I kept holding on for the cast! 

I like open ending but this one sucked so bad. I mean, could you at least give us a solid love line? The push and pull thingie is just so annoying, honey, I love you girl but for the love of God.. Choose already! 

I have read that more people rooting for Mirae and SeJoo but Yookyung is one fine lady, nobody would mind that they're together! I think just like BIG, Mirae Choice would have done better without the fantasy element.

KBS World is still showing, and I will continue to watch because Lee Dong Geun is handsome. Damn, please do another drama soon. You're so underused in this drama, too much Ajumma Mirae. Yonghwa should be forever second lead. Reminds me of the good ole You're Beautiful. Love the girls too! 

Obviously my Eunhye is forever amazing, I thought no one else can rock that Ajumma perm as good as hers, so sad when she changed it. Han Chae Ah, girl.. You're gorgeous but erhh.. Bad drama for ya.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...