Wednesday 12 February 2014

Featuring

I love featuring done right, it can be unnecessary at times but for the most part.. I like it.

For example I don't like idols who have featuring. Unless it's the opposite gender, maybe it's okay. It may sound good but idols already have little parts so to give it away to others feels bad.

My favorite featuring is Ailee and Bumkey. For rappers, San.E and Verbal Jint. Special mention Sanchez.

Ailee is a favorite choice among rappers and it's no wonder why. In addition of a great voice, she got the skills. I love her on Immortal Song 2 and I reckon she's great on recording studio. My favourite song by her is "If it ain't love" with Verbal Jint.

I feel like Bumkey is on roll! Maybe because I like him, but I see him everwhere! There isn't a song by him that I hate and that's rare. I even like his stuff during 2wins days. I didn't quite like As One "What are we?" but Bumkey made the song a whole lot better. It's hard to choose a favorite among his featuring. I love Walking in the rain with Verbal Jint, his featuring with Mamamoo "Don't Be happy" is also a favorite. I look forward to more stuff by Bumkey!

While I'm currently into K-Hip Hop, I am not a pro in commenting rappers. I just think whether they have good voice or not. I like the playfulness of San.E rap and Verbal Jint sometimes surprises me with his singing. He sang a short verse in "Come as you are" with Phantom and was pleasantly surprise at his singing!

One of my favorite vocalist ever, Sanchez of Phantom always make me fall in love because his voice is romantic! I remember the first time I heard his voice on Verbal Jint's "You deserved better" and I absolutely had to know more about Sanchez. That's how my love for Phantom began. That song is like Super Junior "Miracle" for me, it holds a special meaning in my heart. Though "You deserved better" is special, my favorite is hands down, "Breakup Dinner" with San.E!

My dream collaboration is Bumkey & Sanchez. It would be interesting for Ailee to feature with either of them too.  I would love to see Verbal Jint to collaborate with rock singers and San.E with G-Dragon or Taeyang for the heck of it!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...