Tuesday 25 February 2014

One Thousand and four

In Korean, thousand four and angel has the same character; 천사 (cheonsa) hence the title meaning of B.A.P. latest track.

I don't exactly remember my first impression of the song but I do love the song now. Eversince Bang Yong Guk's I Remember, I always wanted rock element in hip hop track. . I love the angst in rock genre against the expressive hiphop.

1004 has a rich musical ensemble that makes the song felt impressive. Particularly the intro guitar is attention grabbing. I feel that each part of the song is carefully thought out because the dynamic between members seem smooth.

Congratulation to B. A. P. for their win for this song. I hope more songs like this.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...