Tuesday 18 February 2014

I'm loving Brown Eyed Soul Pass Me By

Soul is a genre that is in the middle for me, I dislike if it's gone to Jazzy but combine it with RNB or Hip Hop, I love it.

Brown Eyed Soul is highly acclaimed vocalist group in Korea so naturally I got intrigued by the news of their comeback. To be honest, I only know 3 of the four. Sorry dude, so I won't talk about the members much.

The intro seems boring and I was close of not listening to it anymore but I wanted to hear SungHun voice so I kept on listening, by the end of the song it is on repeat.

I've been listening to it all day and I can't figure out why this song felt addicting. It doesn't have that typical repetitive hook. I thought the song made me feel calm.

Perhaps it lies in the rhythm? I love the beat and the music has soul. Thank your soul? Lol.

I guess because I'm a big fan of Boyz II Men, I find the music pleasing to the ear.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...