Tuesday 11 February 2014

I'm Loving Junggigo and Soyu Some 썸 feat Lil Boi

This song puts a huge grin on my face because it has all the things I love in a cutesy music.

It such a lovely sweet song that talks about the uncertainties in a relationship. I love the push and pull part of the song that goes well with the lyrics.

I love lyrics that tells a story and I can almost picture the story without the MV. The MV is fine but Baro and Dasom overdid their expression.... nevermind still cute..the colors are so pretty.

Oh my that dream part made me cringe from 2nd hand embarrasment. Haha

When I first heard the news of their collaboration, I thought Junggigo is a rapper because Soyu did collaboration with Geeks and Mad Clown. I was surprised to see Lil Boi featuring on the title...because surely if Junggigo is a rapper he can do it alone? haha

Lil Boi part was short yet it had impact. I like the lyrics, the English usage is good..not the typical English you hear on Kpop.

I hope this song will place in top of the charts.. perfect song for Valentines!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...