Monday 24 March 2014

One warm word

I want to say I hated it but in some ways I don't exactly hate it. 

I had no expectation towards the drama because it wasn't recap by dramabeans. It's kinda weird but I tend to watch dramas that dramabeans don't recap and skipped the ones they did. That's sort of good since I can watch more..usually after reading recaps, I don't watch it much unless it's good like You Who Came from the stars. 

The trailer got me intrigued because Ji Jin Hee is part of the cast, and I was assuming that it might be about rekindle love or something really sweet. Well spoiler alert, you got them at the last episode. I probably stayed for JJH, but I grew to love Han Hye Jin and Lee Sang woo interactions.

Their daughter is so adorable, though some parts are too hurtful to be real. The girl needs some counselling because there are things that kids should never hear. 

The drama made me hate  Ji Jin Hee... which is bad. It's an iffy character. He seems like wholesome person but he doesn't have any sense of remorse. The dongsaeng couple are cute but we already know what's coming, so it was a bit regretful.

The drama taught me one thing, don't watch another drama that have affairs.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...