Friday 22 January 2016

Master Sun



This is another drama that has garner a lot of rave review so naturally I'm curious if it does live it up to the expectation. I watched while waiting the next episode of Oh My Venus, I only write this post now because I thought I should at least mention in my blog that I have watched the drama.

Honestly... I didn't finish the drama.. I did however choose to finish it by reading the recaps at Dramabeans. I find it being draggy at the last 4 episode.

The individual story on ghost was fun, I like there's something to look forward in the drama. Since So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah were my favorite OTP, I wasn't really feeling the chemistry between the leads. It was good but Oh My Venus ruin my OTP standards.

I don't think it's a memorable drama for me but I enjoyed watching all the actors acting. Watching So Ji Sub was enough reason to watch the drama. I thought the ghost look awesome though. It's visually interesting but oddly I'm not scared at all. No nightmares whatsoever.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...