Friday 22 January 2016

I remember you



I have a soft spot for anything that is referred as underrated so when Dramabeans called it underrated, I was sold.

I was very impress with the acting of every actor.. I don't think there were any actor that is lacking and the characters are well made. I haven't really been a fan of detective drama because I find it weird that the scriptwriter like to inject a bit of satire humor to the serious atmosphere..however that being said, I think I Remember You humor was acceptable.

I do think that both Seo In Gook and Jang Nara are splendid actors, but the side character took centre stage. Park Bo Gum and D.O. acting was noteworthy and very memorable.

The story line was good but I won't say it was very engaging. I find myself stopping midway and just go on with life. I took my time with the drama although it was already a finish drama. I think I watch it after I was done with Master Sun.

Would I call it underrated? yes in some extend but it is not what would I call my favorite drama.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...