Tuesday 5 January 2016

Oh My Venus Reaction



I just literally finished the drama with no subtitle a minute ago.

I don't want to give much spoilers but I thought the drama is damn lazy. There is too many flashback. It should have been a 12 episode instead by the amount of flashback the drama has. Which means all you need to watch is episode 15- 16 and then watch some random OTP moments (the very reason you should watch the drama)

I officially declare So Ji Sub and Shin Minah as my favorite couple ever. The drama is flat out boring but the couple save the drama for me. Heck, all SJS and SMA had to do is be together and I'm happy like a little kid with a huge lollipop.

BUT THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT. (NO WEDDING DRESS) Like come on... Shin Min Ah has to be in one!

I'm happy for the whole journey but I'm so sad it's over. Thank you drama for making Monday and Tuesday awesome. I'm so happy that I decided to watch this drama. I don't think there would be any drama that have such perfect OTP in the near future unless SJS and SMA decide to work together again.

Congratulation to Kang Joo Eun and Kim Young Ho for winning best couple award. Congratulations to So Ji Sub for winning Top Excellence in Acting and Shin MinAh for winning Excellence in Acting for Oh My Venus.

To Secretary Min, Sung Joon and JiWoong. You guys are such cutie.

I hope the next drama will be cute! Fantasy School..not my genre but I've been wrong in the past so why not give it a try?

KBS MANSE!!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...