Wednesday 27 January 2016

What2do - Dean featuring Crush and Jeff Bernat


Thanks to JRE of JREKML on YouTube, I got to know of Dean who is like the next big thing in hip hop and RnB scene. I have listen to every thing he has released and I do love his singing a lot.

I thought that his style is quite similar to Crush so I got excited when it was revealed that the two have collaborated!

This isn't the first time they collaborated, they did it with Junggigo's 24/7 track along with Zion.T and it was a great track obviously.

What2do is Dean's track with Crush and Jeff Bernat. A bit of background on Jeff Bernat, he is quite famous for his single "Call You Mine" (a lot of singers did the cover) and he has collaborated with several Korean singers/rappers as well. He is not Korean and I believe he isn't fluent.. so I was wondering how he's going to be included in the track.

Turns out he was in the chorus, which doesn't make the song odd. If Jeff was a rapper, it'd be easy to imagine. I am happy with the placement because I can follow the chorus easily.

As mention, I think Dean and Crush do sound quite similar. I knew it was Crush who started the song but I had to pay extra attention to find Dean's voice. After several listen, I do think they do have their own style but their voice is very similar that it does sound like one singer only.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...